- To Err is Human, to forgive....canine!
- If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.
- Cowboy Wisdom
- Lord, make me the person my dog thinks I am
- The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.
- Don't accept your dog's admiration as conclusive evidence that you are wonderful.
- Ann Landers
- There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
- Ben Williams
- A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than they love themselves.
- Josh Billings
- The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
- Andy Rooney
- We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.
- M. Acklam
- Anybody who doesn't know what soap tastes like never bathed a dog.
- Franklin P. Jones
- If your dog is fat, YOU aren't getting enough exercise.
- My dog is worried about the economy because Alpo is up to $3.00 a can. That's almost $21.00 in dog money.
- Joe Weinstein
- Ever consider what our dogs must think of us? I mean, here we come back from a grocery store with the most amazing haul - chicken, pork, half a cow. They must think we're the greatest hunters on earth!
- Anne Tyler
- You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'My God, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
- Dogs are not our whole life, but they do make our lives whole.
- Roger Caras
- If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket and then giving Fido only two of them.
- Phil Pastoret
- My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am.